Thursday, July 30, 2009

Do you ever wake up and know you just had an extremely odd dream, but for the life of you, just can NOT remember what it was? I hate that. It never ceases to bug me the rest of the day. Every thought for the next twenty four hours is plagued with wondering at what the dream was about! I've had dreams like that every night this week. It's getting irritating.

Then I woke up this morning at 6am- which is GOOD, considering that's when I need to get up- but that wasn't my thought process...no. Instead I wake up to it storming outside and am under the impression that it's Saturday. "MMM," I think to myself, "Saturday. No work. I'm snuggling back down into my cocoon of blankets and sleeping MORE." :)
730am. Oh shit. It is NOT Saturday. It is Thursday. I still have to shower and am going to be late for work. Again. JOY.

I think I'm just insanely ready for classes to start. I like how lazy work is right now, but at the same time I'm just like uggggh. I need something to do with myself.


I GOT A NEW PHONE!!! It's the Motorola Rival and it's PURPLE!!! :D I love it. It holds 8gb of music. The music player isn't that well organized, but it'll hold me over until I can get the iPod I really want. The phone itself is beautiful. I'm in love with it.

I saw Harry Potter. It was decent enough to not completely irk me. It was rather close to the book up until about half way through.

Haha, I love watching boys play videogames. They get so sucked in. I don't even watch the game half the time. They, themselves, are thoroughly entertaining with their "That's so gay!"s, and "Fuck me!"s, and "ALKGJIDJFKDJKHJEF!!!" Hahaha. Fun Fun. Cory's freaking out over here. I think he might deliver an elephant out his ass soon. He sounds like he's in serious pain. And BOOM! He just killed them all. Haha. Sneaky motherfucker. Ahh, yes. Entertainment.



OMFG. I want this game. So badly. Karl and I just preordered it yesterday and I am FUCKING STOKED. If you've heard of it and want it as badly as I do then KUDOS!!!! If not, then find out about it. Go to Target or Wal-Mart and play the demo. You. Will. Be. Hooked. I go to the store just to play the demo, I'm so obsessed. I have to wait till August 25th for it :(
Batman KICKS ASS, dude. He's just like BAM BAM BAM! He's freaking everywhere. And I'm just like YESSSS. I could play that game ALL DAY.

OOOH. And the wolverine game coming out? Heck. YES. Bloody as hell, but so satisfying. Look it up. Play the demo.

2 comments:

  1. I love that you are late to work everyday, just like me! And that you are into comic book things just like me. Have you seen V for Vendetta?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! And I got a new phone too! It's not nearly as cool as yours, and I had to get it because some guy stole my old one and was texting my friend to send him naked pictures or he'd throw it in the lake. Anyway, I need your number!

    ReplyDelete