Friday, August 28, 2009

So today I was labelled as a true librarian at heart. Karl notices all too well my tendencies to organize and arrange EVERYTHING. Apparently my OCDness is a qualifier for being "such a librarian". Haha. Anywho, good news! I got promoted? Kind of? Haha. Yes. Promoted. I like the sound of that. ANYWAYS. I now work at the front desk! I get to check things in and out instead of being hidden away organizing things. I LIKE it! :] I even have a handy, dandy, nifty scanner to use.

Duct tape is a love of mine. Call me hillbilly, redneck, ghetto, I don't care. I love duct tape. My mom and I made a tote out of duct tape. And just recently, me and my big self crushed a laundry basket. How did I fix it? WABAM. Duct tape!!! I'll post pictures of this amazingness later.

I'm currently at work. Working HARD! Haha. I finally have time to check my facebook and keep up with my blog. I'm talking to people again! Lol. What fun.

Let's see. What can I talk about? Well just last week my family had an ADVENTURE! My mom was itching to do something, ANYTHING, just as a last hoorah before school started. So Tuesday night we left for Ohio to see all the family on my Dad's side. Crazy, crazy, Ohioan women. It was so nice to see everyone though. It's been years. We haven't taken the trip up there since 2000. Here's the fun part though. What time did we get back? 4am of the first day of classes. I slept for a half hour before getting ready for my 8am-7pm day. I had so many injections of caffeine, I thought I was going to explode. Thankfully, that wasn't the case, but I did pass out early that night. I've actually passed out early every night this week.

I'm taking YOGA!!! :D To be honest, I'd never seriously thought about taking it. I thought it to be a boring, lazy form of exercise. I haven't felt so thoroughly relaxed in ages. I love that class and am so glad Karl made me take it with him.

Woah. So checkout desk gets BUSY in between classes. Like crazy busy. It was so much fun! Haha. And the rest of the time I'm doing things on the computer. I love my job. Omg.

:( I had the cutest shoes. Claire gave them to me. They're red. With polka dots! The first time I wore them, they were perfect. I wore them today, and I've got blisters! So, as it always seems to happen, I'm walking around work barefoot. Another joy of working behind the counter and not having to move. What fun! Haha.

And now I'm void of any thoughts even in the slightest way interesting, and here comes another wave of hard-working, devoted students! so adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment