Monday, May 7, 2012

How was my afternoon, you ask?

Pretty horrible. Forgive my frankness, but the monthly curse is imminent, making all my woes that much more crisis-level-worthy. I misjudged just how "empty" my empty light meant on my gas tank, ran some errands for my boss, and my car died on my on the frontage. I was able to throw it in neutral and swing into a miraculously empty parking lot. I had a random gallon of gas in the back and dumped that sucker in, thankful for the fact that my boss will occasionally front me a few bucks in gas - the closest station was right next to the office, maybe a mile or so away. I'm 100 yards from the fucking station when my engine putters out again. So, I snag my gas container, hustle across traffic in my heels and fill it up. When I get back, I realize my side window, which I'd rolled down so as not to use A/C, decided to die with my jeep and refuses to be put back in place. Not only that - when I'm in this annoyingly dire situation, BMW bitches decide I need to be continually honked at...as if my hazard lights weren't enough indication that I've no control over the situation. Excuse me, misses, for being such an obstacle in your beach-blonde, orangutan-orange-tanned day.

No comments:

Post a Comment